1. Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
2. The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided:
(a) the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given
(b) KUPS is mentioned
3. The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
1. Anyone may access full items free of charge.
2. Copies of full items generally can be:
(a) reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties
(b) for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
(a) the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
(b) a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
(c) the original copyright statement is given
(d) the original rights permission statement is given
(e) the content is not changed in any way
3. Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
4. This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
1. Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, registered students, and employees of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
2. Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
3. The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors
4. The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
5. No embargo policy defined.
6. Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the